Ever want to go back and change somethings about your youth, no regrets but just some tweaks well guess what you can’t go back but you can start right now. Start right now and be that person that you needed someone to be for you as you were growing up. You need you but there is someone else out there that needs you as well. Be that person don’t ever think that it is too late.
Taking a step back… I know that I introduced myself in the About Me page and gave you a little snippet in my first blog post “My New Thing” but I thought let me give the people a little more. So I did this little exercise awhile back but I have since updated it. So here are 20 quick facts about me in no particular order.
- My dreams scare me to the point that sometimes I want to stay complacent where I am.
- I love fresh flowers.
- I love that I grew up with brothers. I don’t ever remember wishing for sisters but I am grateful for the ladies in my life that I can call sisters.
- I don’t want to be famous but I want to work with famous people.
- I want a huge successful business that empowers people daily.
- I want to be a strong role model for my nieces and nephews.
- I feel like I’m a good friend however I’m still growing in areas.
- I love attention but I only want it from certain people.
- I loved to be spoiled and I am quite spoiled. Thanks Mom!!!!
- I want to be the greatest at everything that I put my hands on.
- I want a huge house on a hill away from the rest of the world.
- I would rather be home with a good book and my journal than to be out and about in the world.
- I love to eat candy, cupcakes, and cookies. Sweets …
- I want to do a really sexy maybe semi nude or nude photo shoot one day.
- I want to learn how to play an instrument.
- I want to take cooking classes.
- I am super mushy and soft but I put a very huge tough front.
- I really want my family to be like the Brady Bunch and be super close.
- I honestly don’t need a lot to be happy but I want to be happy.
- By any means necessary I want my life to reflect hard work, dedication, love, peace, balance, success and all things positive especially God.
I hope this gives you a little peak into who I am and I will do more of these little exercises so that we all can get to know each other and become a big happy family.
What are some quick facts about you that no one knows? Comment below and let me know.
Talk to you soon,